Possibilità di una traduzione in italiano?
A downloadable game for Windows
Welcome to Amber County, an incredible, hybrid, first person adventure that mixes puzzles and narrative just like the old Point and Click games do.
Solve puzzles and live the the mysterious journey of Steven O'Hara, the blind detective who solves cases using his "dreams". The game is inspired by TV series and videogames like Twin Peaks, Deadly Premonition or Alan Wake but, at the same time, it preserves its own identity thanks to the "weird lore", the inusual black and white graphic and the main topics of the story: dreams and reality.
A recurring nightmare will force Steven O'Hara to take some holidays in the "fancy" Amber County. After arriving, the agent Gwen Neuer will ask for his help and he will be involved in the Berry Olsen suicide case... but he doesn't know that something greater and obscure is waiting him, and that suicide case will only be the beginning of his problems and of the County's ones.
- One of the weirdest story you'll ever play;
- "Watch" the world from the eyes of the blind detective Steven O'Hara. The inusual black and white graphic will create an ambience you can't not love;
- Jazz, Blues and Piano musics;
- That feel of "90's and 00's" Point and Click games.
Welcome to Amber County
How to install
Installing the game is very simple: just extract the folder from the .zip file and run the "Amber County" .exe located inside the folder.
Some Antivirus softwares could mark an important file as a false positive blocking you from playing the game. Here's some ways to solve the problem:
- Before extracting, create a new folder and mark that folder as an exception from your Anitivirus. Then extract the game and play;
- If the first one doesn't work for you, try searching the following file among the files your Antivirus blocked and restore it: "AmberCounty-Wind64-Shipping";
- Last one (use this only if the other two solutions don't work). Before extracting, switch off your Antivirus and then extract (and play!).
|Genre||Adventure, Interactive Fiction, Puzzle|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||3D, Dark, First-Person, Minimalist, Mystery, Narrative, Story Rich, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few hours|
Click download now to get access to the following files: